Hi Michael,

Ummm...What level is your audio navigator set to. If you need more
help maybe you should set your audio navigator in Shades of Doom to
full. It will tell you exactly where passages are, what direction they
go, etc. This sounds to me like lack of experience rather than
difficulty. I've never had a hard time playing Shades of Doom or Sarah
using the built in navigation features.