Hi Michael,

Its simple. I don't have hundreds of dollars in cash laying around to
put twards professional acting and high quality voice overs and
naration. Something like Sapi is the most affordable and simple
solution to that problem. Otherwise I'd have to stick to a text only
format which I personally think is an even worse solution, or at least
isn't any better.

So here is the deal. Its one thing to sit back and complain about not
having human actors, but are you willing to finance the project? Are
you willing to put your money where your mouth is and put up however
much money it costs to higher human actors to do dialogs, cutscenes,
and make the game mainstream quality?

That is in my opinion where the rubber meets the road so to speak. If
I don't have the money to higher actors and no one is personally
willing to put up a few hundred to do the game justice then my only
recourse is to make it the most cost effective as I can. If it means
using Sapi for narations that is the best I can do on my limited
budget. Its a case of put up the money or shut up about the quality.

HTH