Hi Dark,

Well said. That's my thoughts too. Jeremy can take or leave any
suggestions--that's his right as the developer---but I think the games
could be even that much better if some of the ideas, storyline, etc
was fleshed out a bit. I know Jeremy likes producing things as quick
as possible, but it just seems to me that the games are too rushed.
Haven't been given enough time to flesh out some of the details.

Cheers!