Dark, the last think I thought you were doing was criticizing in a destructive
manner.  Lol, we have discussed game ideas in audiogames.net threads more than
I can recall, and I agree that the only way things will ever change for the
better is if the thoughts and concerns of the people are heard.  While I don't
blindly (oops) follow all suggestions, I am very happy to get everyone's
opinions so that I know I'm not overlooking something.  I'm also excited to
watch a game grow and change based on the suggested ideas, since it will then
have a much better chance of filling some need in the community.  Usually if
people are suggesting something, it's something they've been wanting to see
perhaps in other games as well.