I'm trying to track down that myself. I need to give my friends at WebCT a call, to
see where they
are with the software grant. Between that, ApacheCon, a bad cold (how's that ear,
Andy?) and the
9-to-5 (oh, and painters in my house) I'm falling a little behind.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components