Ear is better, mostly itches now.  Don't think I blew the drum as I can hear
fine.  However I now have a cold too. :-(

-Andy

On 11/26/03 8:03 AM, "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm trying to track down that myself. I need to give my friends at WebCT a
> call, to see where they
> are with the software grant. Between that, ApacheCon, a bad cold (how's that
> ear, Andy?) and the
> 9-to-5 (oh, and painters in my house) I'm falling a little behind.
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
> Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components
> http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry
> http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/hivemind/
> http://javatapestry.blogspot.com

Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.