On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 01:15:02PM +0100, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > where I clearly differentiated between gimp-specific issues and
> > gtk+-specific ones.
>
> Marc, it is you who is constantly trying to change your words.

Ehem?

> as you figure out that you have been wrong, you start to claim that
> you didn't say this or that you referred to a different subject.

Ehem? Is this bullshitting tactics? I never changed my words. I originally
described a problem with the gimp file dialog, which is caused by two
things, a problem in gtk+ and a less disastrous problem in gimp.

> did this at least twice in this very thread. Please try to acknowledge
> when you have been wrong. Others are doing that here as well. You will

Sorry, but bullshitting and bullying around does not help. If at all it's
Mitch who should apologize :(

If that is the new kind of tactics of you, namely calling others as
spreading FUD, trying to intimadate them and bullying them around then you
are very poor.

You should learn to argue based on sound arguments instead of relying on
lies and distasteful bullying tactics.

> also have to apologize to Mitch or stay not only out of this thread
> but out of this mailing-list.

What's that supposed to mean? I have to stay out of this mailing list
because I won't apologize to Mitch that he made a mistake?

That is, of course, not what will happen. I am not responsible for you and
mitch's personal problems, but it's bad that you take it out on others who
are trying to be constructive :(

--
                The choice of a