I am packaging up gimp 2.2.8 for Linspire and have noticed some strange issues in the print dialog that my non-existent C skills have been unable to resolve.

I'm not the best in the world at describing problems, so I have attached a screenshot to help out a bit.

Problem 1:

When the print dialog is open, the orientation is set to "Auto", which is good, but none of the default position indentions are set. (Left, Right, left Border, etc...) For the common user, he will just hit print when presented with the dialog, and this will simply fail as it is.

Problem 2:

Consequently, as a result of problem 1, the preview pane is "distorted".

Changing the orientation, alignment, or any such settings solves the problem, but I am unable to achieve these same results by manually calling the various callback functions associated with these actions. I either end up with a segfault, or simply nothing being changed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.