Robert L Krawitz wrote:

I've never seen anything like this, with the dimension/positioning
boxes not filled in, even when using the Postscript driver without a
PPD file.  Which release of Gimp-Print are you using (4.2.7 is the
most recent, and last, 4.2 release)?  Are you using the unmodified
source code?  Can you supply a reproducible test case?

Yes, I am using 4.2.7, completely unmodified. If you have a spare box to install Linspire 5.0 on, absolutely. (Debian Sarge might also suffice, but I'm not sure.)

Simply installing gimp 2.2.8, creating an image, of any size, and selecting "Print" from the file menu of that image reproduces this.

-Brian