Hi,

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 10:50 -0800, Akkana Peck wrote:

> Crop's Aspect Ratio got a lot easier to manage in 2.3 as opposed to 2.2.
> So "crop to a fixed aspect ratio, then rescale" is much easier now --
> presuming you understand aspect ratio and don't mind typing two
> colon- separated numbers.  (Though I haven't figured out the "<->"
> and "Set" buttons, which have no tooltips and don't seem to do
> anything, or why you'd want a 1:1 preset button but not presets
> for 4:3 or 4:6 or "Keep image's aspect ratio").

If you had read the specification (and I expect all of you to have done
that), you would know that the current state of the rectangle tool
options panel is far from final. I plan to devote some time to it soon
so that hopefully it will look and feel a lot better with the next
development release.

Sven