On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 7:49 PM, Sven Neumann <s...@gimp.org> wrote:
> I wonder why you need both hands on the tablet. The pros that I have
> seen working with GIMP always had one hand on the keyboard and the other
> hand holding the tablet pen. I don't want to offend you in any way, I
> just would like to understand why using the tablet and the keyboard at
> the same time is not an option for you.

It is an option, but its often inconvenient. I like to have my tablet
aligned with the screen as much as possible. It makes drawing easier.
After being a tablet user for several years now I can do side by side
setup if I have to, but more often than not, Ill just pick up the
tablet and hold it, since having a laptop, best place under the screen
is already taken. This puts the keyboard on the other side of the
tablet. I have A5 tablet, so not that big, but reaching for the keys
is still a hassle.

--
--Alexia