Hi,

IMHO this should be discussed in a new thread, but anyway.

On Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 07:04:31AM +0000, David wrote:
> In the spirit of contributing, I have mocked up a suggested new format for
> the
> html documentation at:
>
> http://drking.webstarts.com/index.html
>
> It merely shows the ideas. Most of the links don't work (only 'home' works
> for
> the navigation). Most of the pages aren't there (* in the contents =
> available).
Perhaps it would be a good idea to split up the documentation into two
books: the first would be a function reference and the second a more
helpful tutorial based manual. Currently the manual is a reference with
helpful tutorials.

After that you could address people who are just looking for a quick
help for a topic and people who would like to start working with GIMP
step by step.

Cheers,
--
Roman Joost