On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:06 PM, maderios wrote:

> Why complicate things ? This is a false problem. Any editor
> (gimp,libreoffice, krita, etc..) user must (learn to) save his work and
> should not rely on automation that slows work.
> Gimp should follow the standards available in all editors.

Every time someone starts discussing it, you come up with this
incorrect information.

Every time you do that, I have to point out again and again that no,
not every editor does it, and that GIMP basically falls into the same
category of editors as NLE and DAW software that do not follow this

Do you think we could spare each other a lot of time and get on with
our lives? Thank you.

Alexandre Prokoudine