On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:32 PM, maderios wrote:
> On 02/10/2013 06:14 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:06 PM, maderios wrote:
>>> Why complicate things ? This is a false problem. Any editor
>>> (gimp,libreoffice, krita, etc..) user must (learn to) save his work and
>>> should not rely on automation that slows work.
>>> Gimp should follow the standards available in all editors.
>> Every time someone starts discussing it, you come up with this
>> incorrect information.
> Hi Alexandre
> You're wrong. Please, try the softwares....

I suggest that you actually go and try them yourself.

> - Scribus-1.4 : the same

Wrong. Scribus is built around its own file format and isn't suited
for editing PDF which is its primary target file format. You don't
open and save a PDF back in Scribus.

> - Ardour : the same

Wrong. Ardour is built around the concept of sessions. It can mix
audio and MIDI files, but it doesn't open them to edit and save back.

The same goes for pretty much every nonlinear video editor: you don't
open and save stuff back, you export it. Saving works only for an
internal file format.

Alexandre Prokoudine