>Nice workaround for the ordering. On the Mac OS, you can also add a
>special character that sorts last to get the unwanted fonts down to
>the bottom of the list. I use <Option z> which generates an omega

Thanks for adding this to Steve's reply. If I can rename fonts, I can also use
"99" to send fonts to the bottom of the list. And Option z looks awesome as

(Main problem continues to be that I cannot do anything to the system fonts in
/System/Library/Fonts/. That is, I assume that since I cannot move them to the
trash or make them inactive in the Font Book, I also cannot rename them. But I
will try it out and see.

Snowyn (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list