On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 11:38 -0800, Anthony Ettinger wrote:

> If there was an option in Gimp to dock the windows so that they
> function as one, that would solve the problem. Ie - bring one to the
> front, they all come to the front. I don't know about Win32, as I'm on
> Linux, but that's one feature that I have yet to discover.

Have you actually tried GIMP 2.3 yet?

Anyway, if you want to dock the toolbox and other windows to the image
window, go provide a patch then. Or better yet, ask on the
gimp-developer list about the plans that we have for the GIMP user
interface after 2.4 is out and check how your request integrates with