I am quite surprised. :-p Is it truly dynamic, or is it limited to the
number of hidden brushes you compile into the map?

> When you say "Without Physics" do you mean that everything will just
> walk through it?

Either that, or the physics collision box will stay the original size.
There must be a way of getting around that though: the simulator accepts
any size of collision model on entity spawn, so surely if you destroyed
the old model and created a new one the correct size it'd work?