I believe he was referring to your claim about voxels being the first
thing used in 3d.  Vector graphics (lines/edges) were the first things
used in 3d with games like Battlezone and Star Wars at the arcades..

If you think voxels are so great, what did you think about Kevin
Silverman's voxlap engine?  http://voxelstein3d.sourceforge.net/