From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Kyle Sanderson
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 9:04 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Problems caused by connecting server favorites to IP address

We used to have to fight our provider pretty hard to retain our IP addresses.
Management would say it's alright, then the rest of the company would deny it
ever occurred and would just close the ticket feigning ignorance. The whole
process would take about two days to get the addresses transferred to the new,
in limbo server. Now they just charge everyone $20 per /29 block to move. I'm
sure there are other horrible providers, that still do the former.

Thanks,

Kyle.