Just cause I got the timelines does not make any difference to my
statements.
Me political agenda? you re having a laff mate, I ve never voted in my life.
I bet you have.

You *"heard"* it was the anarchist lot that started this? and then you ask
me to get my facts right?
Well I heard my aunty has got balls, but guess what.. it wasnt true.. DOH!

Keep it real mate,
Eric