Before I started this project I tried loading config for the Xylotex on the 8.7
image and it wouldn’t load and run either (just errored out immediately). So I
figured if I have to debug the configuration either way I may as well try it on
Stretch.

I am actually looking for something with a “.hal” configuration. I don’t speak
python and really don’t want to learn it. I have written software for years in
C, C++, and Objective-C. I really don’t want to spend time learning yet another
language. HAL works just fine for me and as far as I am concerned people who
are writing configurations in python are just reinventing the wheel.

Doesn’t anybody have a configuration with a “.ini” file and a “.hal” file that
load and runs on Stretch and rt_preempt? If not how about something with a
“.ini” file and a “.hal” file that loads and runs on Jessie.