Bingo, Joe. In parallel on B10/6, in the left side of the heater box,
pretty close to the ignition/steering lock.

 I would test your vent temps first... if 50-ish, go with the 80-85k
shunt, if it's already in the mid- to low-40's then try the 90k shunt.
As long as you stay over 36-38F min vent temps (after the mod) things
should be fine. I'd be nervous below that. With 65F ambients this
morning I saw as low as 37-38°F vent temps, which IMO is perfect.

:-)

-dm