Howdy,

The switch I bypassed is just a safety switch, not a control switch.
It doesn't allow the compressor to run if the system is very low on
charge, or if pressures go too high (due to blockage in the lines or
something). The charge is correct, it's cycling based on the evap
sensor... details to come in a seprate post.

:)

-Dave M.