Fedoras are for sale all over the place, big stores like Target (which of
course you don't have since it mysteriously failed in CA) will have a big ole
stack of 'em...
-Curt
      From: Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 2:36 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] hey WILTON

Well, I know or knew, as I have not seen them in a while, a couple of
young fellows who played in a band and they wore hats that they must
have obtained from the Goodwill store or such as I have no idea where
one would buy a hat like that. It was a jazz band and the one fellow
played a trombone and the other a saxaphone. The sax player is my
neighbour's younger son and the trombone is his cousin who used to live
accross the lane from us too.

RB