From: payco@googlegroups.com [mailto:pa...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mduduzi Sibeko
Sent: 29 March 2010 12:18 PM
To: payco@googlegroups.com
Subject: [PAYCO]

Why is PK Leballo not credited with the 'freedom fighter status' not
only by the ABC but by the PAC itself. If this is because of  a negative
publicity that he attracted to himself, I am afraid as It seems that
most people from exile, especially, from the leadership don't have
undefiled credentials.

Mduduzi Sibeko

011 724 9298

071-101-2595

msib...@randwater.co.za

The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended
confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any
copies.

--
Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com

You can also visit http://groups.google.com/group/payco

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

payco+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.

--
Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com