Jerry, List:

Answer which question?  The one that you posed initially?

CSP:  A chaos of reactions utterly without any approach to law is
absolutely nothing;

JLRC:  In view of the scope of your literality, what is the meaning of this
sentence to you, pragmatically?  philosophically?  theologically?

I already addressed this, and Clark and I have been discussing that
response.

JAS:  As a first attempt ...

   - Pragmatically, all real reactions have a tendency toward regularity
   (i.e., habit-taking).
   - Philosophically, 1ns and 2ns are both governed by 3ns (cf. CP 6.202).
   - Theologically, God created everything else out of absolutely nothing.

However, I still do not understand what you were driving at in your
subsequent posts.  Care to explain?

Regards,

Jon