Jon, List,

I am using Kant's term, and much of Kant, but deviating where the logic
justifies deviation. That the thing in itself exists and refers to incognizable
but necessarily "proven" (via inference and deduction) "essence" is no wide
departure from Kant. Prolgeomena, the most readable of all Kant's works, would,
in places, put it precisely as that. Which is part of the task I have when
engaging in natural language descriptions. Now, that there is a thing in
itself, of this kind, which must necessarily be inferred is something Peirce
denies (calling Kant a confused realist, though he also "more than" admired
him).

As for value, Jon, just swap it out for "meaning" (the meaning derived or found
within any experience whatsoever which becomes "value" when delimited for sake
of clarity). Though it can always be more concise. As for Essence - I mean
noumenal. I say nothing of it except that it - the noumenal thing in itself -
must now, when I have set the proper parameters with feedback given from
various quarters, be inferred to exist via the formalisms I employ. That is, I
claim here that I have proven the core part of Kant's thesis whilst my own does
not necessarily have to stay within the Kantian limits but does, as you rightly
point out, have to properly situate the Kantian thesis before departing. On
that, I agree absolutely.

Best

Jack