Hi Omid,

A couple of points:  The Jalaali calendar, can you please tell me
in which of the ECMA standards is it defined?  The same about the
locale definitions.

And next:  You are saying that the Mono and DotGNU projects "are
published under noncommercial shared-source licenses".  I'm
almost sure this is not the case.  "shared-source" is the old
Microsoft trick.  Both of this two platforms (Mono and DotGNU)
can be used for commercial purposes as well as non-commercial,
both for free.  You can read more about why a noncommercial-only
license is not the best license at http://www.fsf.org/

Later,
behdad

--behdad