bpa wrote:
> RealAudio has nothing to do with this. RealAudio is dead. Forghet about
> RealAudio. All I told you if you have Live555 in mplayer (which you need
> for your stream)  - it cannot play RealAudio, so tests with RealAudio
> files are irrelevant.
>
> I have installed the mplayer you referred to and they cannot play the
> stream on my XP system, so Id' like to see the debug output of your
> mplayer to veriify what mplayer is doing different on my system compared
> to yours.
>
> rtmp is ysed with flash/audio - however there are many variations so the
> BBCiPlayer cannot play all rtmp stream.

15112

I attached the -v output of mplayer on the XP.  Hope this gives you a
clue. It plays really well.
Also you might want to test your setup first on the basic test stream
rtsp://rmv8.bbc.net.uk:554/radio1coyopa/radio_1_-_friday_1900.ra

and on another FFmeg test stream
rtsp://livestreaming.ositcom.net:1935/vdl/vdllb
This one will tell you if your FFmeg setup is good.

|Filename: Output_verbose_mplayer_svn_36350.txt                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15112|