Hi Bob
  Firstly, try to export the files in ASCII Format - that way you should be
save from loosing any files.
Make a copy of the files and try to re-import them, - or create a new DBB
and then try to import them.
You may also, (make a copy before doing so) ,try to remane your DBB file.
Cheers
Robi
At 14:46 07/02/01 -0700, you wrote:

>     Hi Guys (and Gals)
>
>I have an error that I can't find in the Protel knowledge database.
>
>When I try to open a ddb, I get the error plaque from windows:
>
>     [MICROSFT] [ODBC MICROSOFT ACCESS DRIVER] The microsoft
>     jet engine stopped the process because you and another are
>attempting to
>change the same data at the same time.
>
>     I am running Protel 99 SE , service pack 5,  on windows 98.
>     I am running standalone. I am tied into a network.
>     I am the only one here with the software.( I've checked)
>     I get the same symptom connected to the net or unconnected.
>
>     I open Protel,  I open a database, ok so far.
>     I have 4 schematics, and 2 pcbs in this database.
>     If I open pcb #1, it opens fine.
>     If I open pcb #2, I get the error.
>     If I try to load a new set of libraries, I can remove them ok,
>     buy when I add them, I get the error.
>
>     I have rebooted.
>     I have re-installed Protel.
>     I have removed all Protel files and Fresh installed, no luck.
>     I have sent a message to "support", but have not heard anything yet.
>
>     Just a curious point, when I called Protel on the phone, I talked to
>     person who told me: "Yeah, we get that all the time, but I don't
>know
>     what it is."
>
>     Thanks in advance for any ideas.
>
>Bob Fearon

>*  give an alias unless it was used to subscribe).
>*
>*  Visit http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/subscrib.html
>*  to unsubscribe or to subscribe a new email address.

Robi Artwork  -  PCB Design Bureau
PO-Box 199,    Lot 33 Jamaica Drive
Deception Bay  Q4508        Australia