At 05:25 PM 2/7/01 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Check the Protel site regarding the OBDC driver.

I don't think this is that error, I went back and looked at all the
messages on this list with "Access" in the subject line. I think the
database containing a library is corrupt or the library is corrupt or some
flag has been set with respect to it.

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax
LOMAX DESIGN ASSOCIATES
PCB design, consulting, and training