and subsequently wrote:

> I get it. I use the default sloder mask expansion setting 4 mil,
> To move the unwanted solder mask on the top solder mask layer,
> I should set the top pad to -8 mil but not 0 mil.

You did not specify if you were actually going to drill the pad. It
seems to me that you may be trying to define a bottom layer pad (since
the multilayer and top are both 0) with drill size 0 (since you want top
solder mask set to 0). If this is the case, change the layer of the pad
in the properties tab to bottom, and the internal layer and top layer
features are removed.

David W. Gulley
Destiny Designs

* To join or leave this list visit: