Brad,

My Version of Ecam says it will import the Ipc-D350 which is different than
the
D-356. I stopped maintenance on Ecam since Camtastic comes with Protel so what
it does after version 6.xxxx I'm not sure.

I've never seen an option to load Just a cam database netlist. I can't see how
that would work as gerbers a dumb and don't know a certain group of pads
are "U21".

Brad Velander wrote:

> Jim,
>         just for my own reference, I thought that ECAM can import the
> netlist from the CAD database as well? Yes, I knew it would generate it but
> then you are back to square one where the Fab shop may as well generate the
> netlist at their end. Complete with any possible errors which are in the
> Gerbers.

Regards,

Jim

* To join or leave this list visit: