Hi Terry,

You raise a lot of good questions.  I don't think any of them can be
answered just "yes" or "no".  My opinion, as the CEO of Lavenir is not so
relevant.  However, I think it would be worthwhile to give PCB manufacturers
an opportunity to weigh in on this topic, since it is so very important.  I
suggest that we compose a short questionnaire regarding these issues;
pitched directly at the PCB manufacturer.  I would be happy to forward the
questionnaire to every customer of Lavenir that is a PCB manufacturer (over
1,000 customers worldwide).  Replies would be anonymous, so our customers
would be free to tell it how it really is, as opposed to what might be
"politically" correct.  Let's see what kind of response we get.

Terry, perhaps you would like to take the initiative and compose a few
questions that could be answered in either a "yes" or "no" format or in a
multiple choice format.  I think there should be no more than five or six
questions.  Anyone else interested in participating?  Is this worthwhile?

Regards,

Max P. Henzi, CEO
Lavenir Technology
2440 Estand Way
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
voice: (925) 680-7400  fax: (925) 686-5131
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]