I would like to thank Max Henzi for his inputs and his professional
expertise.  I have used Lavenir software and recommend it to all of my
customers.  I just want to add one last twist to this thread. From all of
the board houses, I am dealing with, IPC-D-356 with gerbers is preferred
second to the ODB+ format which is now pushed by Valor.   Some of all the
majors (ahem, Mentor) currently support the format.  I am hoping the next
release of Protel will skip IPC 356 and support ODB+

Any Comments?

Mike Reagan
EDSI

* To join or leave this list visit: