i would agree with steve's comments here
sometime i have spent longer looking for a footprint than it would take
to make one (simple ones only that is)
also it is true that they can and sometimes should be slanted to the
project at hand
sch parts, however, don't strike me as being hard at all

Dennis Saputelli