> Has anyone reading this received fabricated boards with no inner plane
> clearance? Was it from an established fabricator? (I'd be surprised if it
> *never* happened, but I would also be surprised if it was at all common.)

Abd,

Yes, I have received boards with no clearance. My mistake on my first Protel
job, but the board house didn't spot/query it. We stopped using them for
another reason, and the new fabricator is (so far) superb. In fact, I posted
a question to this list about board edge clearances a while back. I did add
the clearances to the job this time, but they queried and fixed another
issue that the first company would almost certainly have ignored. It would
be very nice if Protel could add some DRC features to trap this.

Steve.