From: Wayne Bickers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 November 2001 20:47
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [PEDA] None

Hi all, I am in the process of taking a schematic to a PCB, using the
update
PCB function, I am getting an error as below

Macro 1: New Node
Add node FS1-2 to net NetFS1_2
Error: Node not found

I usually get rid of this by playing around with the part schematic and
land
pattern but this time I cannot seem to get rid of it. Part of my problem
is
I dont know what this is really saying. Is it saying that pin 2 of FS1
cannot match to the pin 2 of the land pattern?????

Any help greatly appreciated;

Wayne Bickers
Electronic Engineer
Tru-Test Limited