At 09:27 AM 11/15/01 +1300, Wayne Bickers wrote:
>Hi all, I am in the process of taking a schematic to a PCB, using the update
>PCB function, I am getting an error as below
>
>Macro 1: New Node
>Add node FS1-2 to net NetFS1_2
>Error: Node not found

To confirm what others have written, this error almost certainly means that
the synchronizer cannot find FS1-2 on the PCB. Perhaps the pins are named
differently, perhaps FS1 does not exist on the PCB (this will be the case
if the specified footprint for FS1 cannot be found, otherwise the
synchronizer will place it).

No harm will be done if you allow the macros to execute. Then you can look
at FS1 on the PCB to see (1) that it is there and (2) that it has a pin 2.

Note that FS1 and FSl are different. And FS1-1 and FS1-l are different. Can
you see the differences? In some fonts it may not be obvious.... There are
other similarities like this that can drive you nuts until you realize what
is happening.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA