Wayne Bickers wrote:

> Hi all, I am in the process of taking a schematic to a PCB, using the update
> PCB function, I am getting an error as below
>
> Macro 1: New Node
> Add node FS1-2 to net NetFS1_2
> Error: Node not found
>
> I usually get rid of this by playing around with the part schematic and land
> pattern but this time I cannot seem to get rid of it. Part of my problem is
> I dont know what this is really saying. Is it saying that pin 2 of FS1
> cannot match to the pin 2 of the land pattern?????

It means that the PCB footprint assigned for FS1 does not have a pin
numbered "2".  This may be because no footprint is assigned to that
part.

I would first check on the schematic to see that the correct footprint
is assigned to that part, then examine the footprint in PCB with pin
numbers displayed to see what pin numbers it has.

--
Peter Bennett
TRIUMF