Thanks for the help guys: exelent service. I think that Protel should be
paying you guys for the support that you are giving their product!

After posting the message I continued to play around, including restarting
the computer and eventually it worked? I have no idea why but it seems like
it was almost getting confused. Maybe continually trying to update the PCB
for the same component made Protel get its knickers in a twist, who knows?,
not me.

Thanks again, and now I know what to check for next time.

Wayne Bickers