Yeah and it wastes money. I get PCAD2001 brochures from Protel, I mean
Accel, I mean Altium and don't they realize I've been a Protel user for over
12 years and don't want to switch within their product line? Probably not.

I have the same feeling about PADS PowerPCB. It too requires jumping through
hoops to get simple stuff done. I also hope Protel, I mean Altium, doesn't
screw with our tools in a negative way. I want to see the same forward
progress as we've seen in the past, only at a quicker pace. :)

Tony Karavidas
Encore Electronics

http://www.EncoreElectronics.com

Designers of "The best MIDI to CV converter on the planet." -Keyboard Oct.
1997