Wow! A constructive comment that actually addresses the problem instead of just stating
opinion.
What a relief. I have a wheel mouse and haven't had any problems with it, but then, I
don't
use the wheel while designing. I am going to try it right now, so please stand by...

Hey, the wheel does exactly what I expected it to do. Let me see what my control panel
says
with regards to John's recommendation... well, I've got a logitech driver, so I don't
have
a Wheel tab under Mouse Properties. Oh well.

Hopefully Joel will find exactly what John is describing and that'll fix his problem.

Now, if somebody would come up with an equally succinct solution to the HP printer
problem.

Bryn Wolfe