Hi,

How to IMPORT gerber files to Protel99SE so
that they look SAME like in Camtastic?
I made Gerbers from Protel99SE and checked them
with Camtastic and all seems to be OK.
I would also like to look Gerber files with Protel99SE,
so I IMPORTED them to Protel99SE with FILE->import->
Gerber Batch (*.G??). Everything loaded OK, there are
all layers. I looked SOLDER MASK wich IS NOT what is
should be. Can anyone tell me how to load Gerbers to
Protel99SE so that they are what thay should be.

Sincerely,
Juha Pajunen, Hw Engineer
Bitboys Oy
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NOTE:  This message, and any attached files, may contain
privileged or confidential information.  It is intended for use only by the
designated recipients.  Any disclosure, copying or distribution of, or
reliance upon, this message by anyone else is strictly prohibited.