Ian,
Thanks for the response, and I thought I was being helpful
to the guy who originally posted on this thread if he chose to use another
footprint from that in a library symbol, but I guess that is not the case as
I am the only
one seeing this as a problem from what I read. It sounded to me like he
wanted it
driven from the library, an dfrom what I have seen that doesn't quite happen
right.
That being said it looks like #3 is a winner it must be those pesky aliens.
I always had a funny
feeling something was going on every time I stepped away from the computer.

No I did not take it that way, and yes I would like to get to the bottom of
it too.
It seems I may be using some different terminology or just not really being
able
to describe the issue well enough over email. I would have expected th
esystem to work
just a bit differently and what I said about it taking footprints off th
eboard I can repeat.
I had no real issues with the installation and everything seems to be
running correctly otherwise.
I am running on WIN98, Protel 99SE, SP6
Thanks very much for your concern.
I did try a few users I know close by in CT but none deal
with a schematic, they take in net list only. But I am willing to call
anyone withing the US,
it won't take that long to verify I would think if anyone is willing.

Thanks again Ian.
Bob

Robert M. Wolfe, C.I.D.