I am running Windows 2000 Pro. SP2 and have both the Protel 99SE and 16-bit
versions working fine using Software Mechanics WinLine NT driver.  I have
had to upgrade the driver a few times due to problems with SE.  Actually, SE
was the only software I had problem plotting with. The version I am now
running is about a year old and has had no troubles that I have found.  I
forgot what I paid for it back in 97, but it was worth it.  I was going to
write my own, but found that they were going to release the drivers so I
bought in early.  The company who wrote it has been great.  All of my fixes
have been free by just Faxing my license and original packing slip.   Hope
this helps.

Please send all responses to the following address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]