This was discussed on the list around 1/25/02.  There was a note from
someone indicating that Camtastic has a bug related to path length; here's
the text:

"To stop this from occurring, you need to keep the entire path name, from
the drive letter to the last character of the filename's extension
(including slashes), under one hundred and twelve characters."

It does not affect the use of the gerbers in fabrication.