Abdul-Rahman wrote
> Which could be quite a disaster. Files should be interchangeable between
> users, the OrCAD port setting being an example of what can go wrong.

Abdul-Rahman,
Welcome back, if you're burried no problem, the sauce got you eh?? but what
is this
OrCAD port setting issue?? Or maybe someone else. I have been running into
an issue
now where no matter what sync process I use I cannot get
some nets to connect across sheets properly in OrCAD schematics
imported. I am about to go back to doing netlist boards on this one.
I read the sync option descriptions and have tried many things in th
eschematic
to get it to work with no luck so far on thi sschematic.
On past ones I had just replaced the net in schematic and was able to
get it to work?? This one nothing seems to work

Thanks
Bob

Robert M. Wolfe, C.I.D.