Hi Brad,
I have never seen this problem before, however is it possible that the part
was created using metric units? Perhaps, and this is a stretch, that this
may have arisen from a glitch in the calculation when using imperial ( I'm
assuming you work in imperial units) units on the pcb and in copying and
rotating the component?
I may just be grasping at air here, but I'd be curious to know if the
metric/imperial conversion played any part.
Cheers,

                           GE Energy Services
______________________

Lloyd Good
Development Digitization

Substation Automation Solutions
General Electric Canada, Inc.
2728 Hopewell Place N.E., Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7J7  CANADA
Tel: 403.214.4777,  Dialcomm: 8.498.4777,  Fax: 403.287.7946
Website: www.gepower.com/geharrisenergy/

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is privileged, confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee named above. If the reader
of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately by telephone (collect) at (1) 403.214.4400 and destroy this
e-mail as well as any copy. Thank you.