it took about half an hour to find but i had saved the problem file

it did chunk down to a fragment and still shows the pad jump

i don't know what it proves because there are means by which i could
have moved the pad (except that i didn't)

my recollection of editing the xy and having it jump back cannot be
reproduced (at least on a quick try)

see J11 pin 3

i tried to upload the file to the yahoo group, it is tiny, but it
wouldn't go

gave up and emailed it to Abd and Brad

Dennis Saputelli